Deadline to be recieved is October 15,2021. Entries cannot be accepted after this date.
If you are completing this application and you are NOT the nominee, please also provide your:
Community Program(s) Served
(This organization will receive the grant money if the nominee(s) are selected as a NOR REALTOR Community Service Award winner. If there is more than one organization, please attach an additional sheet. using the upload files button
Who may we contact at the organization to verify the nominee's involvement
(Nominees should have made a significant contribution of personal time, but contributions of money, materials, or other resources will be considered by the judges).
Important Note: This information is required. Although you may not keep exact records of your contribution, we must have your best estimate in order to evaluate the entry.
Max. file size: 512 MB.
Drop files here or
Attach Additional files/information needed to process your application.
1. Nominees must be members of NOR in good standing.
2. Nominees should have contributed to a program that improves the livability of a local community. Those activities aren’t limited to real estate or housing issues, and may include such things as crime prevention, youth mentoring and homelessness prevention.
3. Nominees should have made a significant contribution of personal time, but contributions of money, materials, or other resources will be considered by the judges as well.
4. Nominees will be judged on level of personal contributions, impact of personal contribution, broadness of impact and the project’s suitability as a role model for other REALTORS.
5. The award is intended to recognize individual contributions, not association – or company-wide efforts. However, if an individual within your company can be singled out as instrumental to the success of a group effort, he or she is eligible.
6. Some portion of the nominee’s community work must have taken place between January 2018 and September 2021, but judges will also consider ongoing efforts outside that time frame that demonstrate a depth of commitment.
7. Nominations must be accompanied by a completed entry form to be considered (REALTORS may nominate themselves or may be nominated by another REALTOR member or the community organization they served.)